Congratulations! You are approaching the milestone of becoming a first time homebuyer. If you haven’t realized, it’s a big ocean out there. A real estate agent can be your hero, is professionally qualified and will go to great lengths to help you find the perfect location, square footage and price range that you are looking for.
Trying to purchase a home on your own create disadvantages and is a lot more difficult to achieve the results that you are looking for. Here is a list of reasons why every first time home buyer needs a real estate agent.
- Real estate agents are experienced and educated
- They know the market and where to look
- You have a friend and an ally in the market
- Contracts, paper work and legalities are simplified for you
- Foreclosures and short sales are now realistically feasible
- You save time, money and energy
- They understand and clarify complicated terms and jargon
Lets put it this way, tax season is on it’s way, what are you going to do? You can either purchase some turbo tax software, do it yourself and hope your right, or you can hand it to the experts, your accountant. It’s up to you. Depending on how complicated of an issue you’re dealing with really determines the type of decision you will make.
Just know that having a real estate agent on your side will make life a lot easier, especially if you’re a first time buyer. They are there to help you get the best deals with what you are looking for.
Now what are you waiting for? Feel free to get in touch with us! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.