Starting the short sale process can some times be like reaching for a cloud. With many years of experience completing short sales you have found the hope that you have been searching for with Delroy Gill assisting you it will make the process smooth and seamless.
- Does it effect your credit?
- Do you have to be behind on your payments?
- Will the bank accept a low offer?
All of these are some of the common questions asked by people considering doing a short sale. No matter what your situation is a short sale will always be a better option than foreclosure!
But there are some options you can explore prior to a short sale. Have you tried to do a loan modification? This can be a 1-5 year fix that can lower your monthly payments which gives you the ability to get back on your feet again.
Loan Modifications do get approved and we have letter from all major banks to prove it! If you are thinking about doing a loan modification or short sale feel free to contact us for a free package.
Things to know:
- Banks want to short sell and not foreclose
- There are 11 reasons you can short sell your home
- Beware of short sale scams